Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday 6/22/2015
I'll be honest, I didn't take notes for this day.  I'm pretty sure this is the day that the internet at the house stopped working. I do remember going to the Russian Market to get a flash drive for school. I needed a flash drive to put documents on for the worksheets and other activities that required printing for school.  We made a word search and a sentence fill in the blank for the kids to use their new vocabulary. We met the two other girls that were volunteering at PIO to take us to the place to make copies.  It was a hole in the wall with a few beat up copy machines and three computers against the wall. The young man called us "teacher" and plugged in our flash drive and made a single copy then handed it to another young man who made our copies for us. I don't remember what we did that evening, but we must have just stayed in because I don't have notes for any other expenses for the day.

$4 Flash Drive
$2.40 Copies
Today's Total:$6.40

No comments:

Post a Comment